Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Evening Blogging


Due to my utter ineptitude regarding taking care of anything that is plant-like, I am in need of replacing the grass behind my house. After speaking with several lawn-replacement professionals over the weekend, I've come to conclusion that:
  1. This is going to be expensive
  2. Sprinkler systems are the way to go in South Texas
  3. Sprinkler systems are expensive
Replacing just the backyard will probably run around $3,000 to $4,000. That estimate is probably high, I'll know more when I get quotes. Morel of the story... houses are fraking expensive.

I've been working on Part Duex of the Measuring Reality post. Frankly, I am having difficulty wrapping my head around the math of wave function mechanics. I'll get it sooner or later and since no one reads this blog I've got all the time in the world.

Saints vs. Colts Superbowl! Poor Favre, I guess he'll have to console himself with his millions of dollars. I'm sure hope he'll take a dip in it ala Scrooge McDuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment