Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Evening Blogging



Since I'm feeling a bit under the weather tonight, I'm not going to write a long post on physics or math or skepticism. Originally, I had planned to write about very large numbers and how we as humans find it difficult to internalize them. This blog post does the subject much more justice than I could, however. I highly recommend you read his post and be prepared to have your mind blown (or at least a little tweaked). Also, you get to see what a million of something looks like.

The Family and I visited theMcNay art museum today. Not a whole lot to report. Alex was exceptionally well behaved (for a one year old) and the exhibits were pretty cool. I find art fascinating in a general sense but much of the subtly is lost on me. Science, robots, and computing take up too much of my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment